Monday, January 29, 2018

Where Was I Again?

I stopped doing posts so long ago.  It was so frustrating.  The computer we had was a dinosaur and every time I turned it on, I had enough time to go out and get a bite and when I came back it would still be trying to log me on and wake up.  And then I switched over to an iPad which did nearly everything under the sun except make this a simple task. But to be honest, I think the biggest problem was that I was so sick of my own voice, I couldn't bear it anymore -- so I stopped.  And that is all fine and lovely, but I did record so many things here.  I recorded my two kids doing things that I would have forgotten had I not written them down.  And I recorded times in my life -- not in big huge significant ways, but in small ways: cakes and play dough and swim lessons and tarts and cookies and running and risotto.  I don't know.  But it did mean something to me.

Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment